Landing Softly Landing Softly

I love the calm aura this song has.

Good job!

PompYin responds:

Thanks for the kind words EpsiNinja, comments like that keep my motivation high.

Cheers again.

Wonder - 'Clouded Fire' Wonder - 'Clouded Fire'

Pretty cool! Sounds really unique and different, and I think you nailed it. The ending felt a bit rushed, but overall an awesome 4-Star song!

RangerInTheWoods responds:

Thank you.

Loss - 'Clouded Fire' Loss - 'Clouded Fire'

Nice song, the melody and the reverb piano give off a cool melancholic feel. The only issue is that the hat (the "tss" sound) doesn't really match the overall theme of the song, I feel like it's too short & snappy (same with the kick). There are some pre-set drums to the left of FL in a folder called "packs", so you can use that to your advantage. Another small thing is that the bass (it sounds really nice by the way) towards the middle seems a little too powerful.

Also, when you're exporting a song from FL, there's an option called "cut remainder", which cuts off the ambiance at the end of the piece. Or, if you want some ambiance at the end but not as long, I suggest getting the free program Audacity, as it lets you easily cut out and add effects to songs right in the program and then export it to WAV. Just some tips, stay awesome! :P

RangerInTheWoods responds:

I agree. I talked with my brother (Very good at music. He's an author, but isn't really noticed yet.) who is not on newgrounds, but he is musically good-minded, and he also said that the beat was really off. I have to say that i didn't really notice it until i published it. Which is not good :/